Sunday, July 11, 2010

Entry 6 - All your monkey are belong to us


This is my sixth entry. The goal of this entry is to use some recently learned graphic and type design knowledge and draw up an old-fashioned ransom letter. For this project, I went with all sans-serif. I tried to keep to the same typeface for each word. When possible, I clipped the entire word out of a magazine. I used a 11x17 inch sheet of paper. Lastly... Yes... I tied Curious George to chair, gagged him, and took his photo.

2 comments:

  1. This cracks me up. XD
    I like the diagonal lines you've made, it helps the eye along. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. This quite the unique assignment. Kind of fun... kind of a pain the arse - but overall a great exercise in design.

    Sadly... George's owners have not come through yet with the money. He is still tied to the chair and is looking thinner everyday.

    ReplyDelete