Sunday, July 11, 2010

Entry 7 - A Day of Morning in the Marboro Family



This is a illustration I recently completed where I was to choose from a short list of "charged topics" and design an image only using the topic item itself - something that would express my opinion.

I am not much of an illustrator... It is a skill to which I am working on, and I'm hoping elective courses such as this (Vis Com 101) help improve my limited skills.


This image pretty much sums up my opinion on cigarettes: They will kill you. You're be dead, and your family will be sad. (Though, they might not miss you too much as your house/clothes/breath always stank of cigarettes. I've lost my grandmother recently, and she was a heavy smoker up until she was forced to quit in her later years. My mother also smokes... she's tried to quit so many times. She's 'off again' right now, but this must be the 20th time, so my hopes don't get too get high about it.


My opinion on smoking? - It stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment